WHAT IS MY PURPOSE OF LIFE?
English version from my post "Apa Tujuanku"
Two days i didn't feel sleepy.....hmmmm..... Is this because of the long holidays in my bed? Coz i cannot sleep so i decided to take a morning walk at the time i usually still wriggling around on my bed.
When i step my foot on the outside of my simple rent house, the grey cloud and the trail of the rain this morning can still be seen and in this kind of cold weather (if we are talking about Jakarta's weather...it is considered as a cold morning), i walk to the park i usually spent my evening time with exercising. While walking, I realize that this view and the atmosphere remind me of my childhood that i spent in this area with my father....and deep down inside my heart i know that i can never get that experience again because of the disappointment I have gave to my father.....
While walking..... i took a selfie pic and send it to my fiancee in Greece (yep......a long distance relationship *_*) with the title i wrote to him ....."I exercise in the morning".....but I end up at the chicken porridge place....
For some people or even for most people, this activity looks normal and natural, but while eating my porridge.....i realize that this freedom that i got is very precious for me.....Freedom??? Did i just released from the jail? YES!!!!! Mental jail and the cage of someone who call himself as my husband (EX now).
After finishing my porridge, full .....i decide to walk home before my kids (
(angel with little devil's attitude ^_^) wake up. While stepping step by step and my mind start to wandering..... my purpose now is definitely to walk home....BUT WHAT IS MY PURPOSE OF LIFE?
One motivator once said that there are two types of human, someone who has purpose on his or her life and someone without purpose on his or her life which is someone who just live their life just like that for example get married, has children, and then died with no purpose or ambition in his or her life.
So WHICH CATEGORY I AM IN?
Is it someone with purpose or without purpose in life? What about you? If i enter the second category but I always said to people who know me that my purpose is to raise my kids well so they can become a successful good people. But isn't this the purpose of every parents or what we think all this time taught to us which is to become a parent, we must be able to make our kids successful.
So, is there any human that has no purpose in his or her life? Isn't if when asked to everyone, they surely have purpose in their life? Work to get money, study to become smart, married to have children, aren't all of this are life purposes.....
Hmmm......walking again step by step and the my mind go deeper and deeper......just adding problems to myself isn't it...... I was having principle and even until now that God is exist and i can only try and just let the rest in God's hand. But is is wrong to have ambition and to make it even worst, I am not the type of someone who has ambition (I am even too lazy to go to the mall and i don't like shopping lol).
So? Do my principle and the way I think all this time are wrong? Have you ever have this kind of dilemma? Getting closer and closer to my house i realize something.....step by step i almost reach my home and step by step i almost reach the most precious treasure that I have (my kids). WHat ever category i am in, I only know one thing without have to complicated my mind .........I have my kids and God and also a fiancee who love me for who i really am.....MY PURPOSE? THEIR HAPPINESS because they are the source of my happiness right now .....
What about you? What is your happiness source? Whatever it is, for me one thing is sure that our source of happiness will become our purpose of life ....... ^_^
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar